Application Deadline: April 26, 2017
Grant application may not be completed online this year.
Submitting the Application Packet
A) Submit One set of the following:
- Completed Grant Application Form : Cover sheet with original signatures, narrative (3 pages maximum) and budget page and narrative
- A list of your Board members and their affiliations.
- Your most recent year-end financial statements, audited if available
- A copy of your current 501(c) (3) letter from the IRS
- If requesting funds to purchase equipment, copies of three competitive bids or price quotes
B) Mail the Application Packet to:
Celia Cudiamat, Executive Vice President of Programs
The Community Foundation
3700 Sixth Street, Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92501
C) Applications must be received in The Community Foundation office by 5:00 p.m. on April 26, 2017.
Postmarks, late applications, and electronic submission (e-mail, fax) will NOT be accepted.
Technical Assistance Workshop:
April 4th, Tuesday, 12 noon
at the Idyllwild Library Community Room